- Hits: 4102
Today, documents are as likely to be sent around the globe as handed off to someone down the hallway. To keep up, your document distribution system needs to be flexible and dynamic.
• Send any document financial reports, legal briefs, new product designs, patient lab results instantly, securely and at no cost to any network destination through the powerful Ricoh Scan to technology.
• Store and retrieve documents on site with the built in Document Server for re-printing, re-faxing, editing and more.
• Fax directly from your PC and eliminate outdated and misdialed numbers by pulling in existing addresses from your company’s directory.
• Create new reports and presentations from existing work by placing images and text from any source into your new documents without having to recreate them.
• Print photos right from a digital camera, without having to use a computer.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could finish your documents exactly the way you want to instead of having to accept whatever your current output device can produce? That’s the vision behind the Ricoh Aficio MP C2800/C3300 Series.
• Produce documents with multiple media types, weights and orientations from the high capacity 3,100 sheet paper supply.
• Output onto letterhead, transparencies and special stocks up to 12” x 18” and create durable document covers, heavyweight signage and postcards in house up to 140 lb. index through the bypass tray and up to 120 lb. Index from the paper trays.
• Choose from a variety of professional finishing options, giving you hole punched, folded and even saddle stitched output.
Any Security Level
The amount and type of security you need may vary by your work group, location and job. That’s why the Ricoh Aficio MP C2800/C3300 Series is designed with multiple levels of security to satisfy the entire spectrum of document and network security requirements.
• Control access to system functions with User Authentication.
• Restrict color usage and other system capabilities to only those users who need it, helping control your costs and simplify management.
• Enhance the security of latent hard drive data with the optional Ricoh Data Overwrite Security System (DOSS), which automatically overwrites information after each copy, scan, fax and print job.
Your Partner in Environmental Solutions
These systems meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines. Ricoh continues the longstanding commitment to developing a full line of office solutions with superior energy and supply-saving features, including:
• Quick Start Up (QSU) Technology
• Power-saving Sleep Modes
• Duplex and Combine Copy Modes
• Internal Toner Recycling Mechanism
• Low Noise Levels
• Minimal Ozone Emissions